Description of Workbook for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Designed to accompany the 5th Edition of the companion text, Workbook for Diagnostic Medical Sonography: A Guide to Clinical Practice, Abdomen and Superficial Structures, 5th Edition, by Diane M. Kawamura and Tanya D. Nolan, offers a full complement of self-study aids for active learning that enable you to assess and build your knowledge as you advance through the text. Most importantly, it helps you get the most out of your study time, with a variety of custom-designed exercises to help you master each objective.
- Features a new, full-color format throughout
- Contains glossary terms reviews, illustrated anatomy and physiology reviews with image labeling, and chapter reviews with multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short answer questions
- Features up-to-date sonograms and relevant content throughout, including new coverage of ergonomics
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.