Don’t gamble on the most important exam of your career… ace the boards with The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review! Brought to you from the birthplace of Internal Medicine and regarded as the most effective review tool in the specialty, it will ensure you’re as equipped as possible on your way to certification or recertification. From internists to primary care physicians, this no-nonsense book is a must-have companion for everyone in the field.
- Respected experts summarize just the imperative information you need to know for certification or recertification.
- Comprehensive review text, bolded key information, and helpful tables and algorithms equip you with all the core knowledge you need.
- Exam-taking tips and tricks allow you to go into the exam with confidence.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to test your skills and simulate the exam experience with over 1,000 additional exam questions in study and test modes.
- Features full-color clinical images covering all the image types you’ll see on the boards, including x-rays, common skin findings, peripheral blood smears, ophthalmology findings, and CT and MR images.
About the Author
Bimal Ashar completed his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering at Northwestern University. He then obtained his medical degree from the University of Maryland, School of Medicine. Following Residency and Chief Residency at Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals of Cleveland, he joined the faculty at Johns Hopkins as an Assistant Professor of Medicine.
Redonda Miller graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in Biology from The Ohio State University. She earned her medical degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and took her internship and residency on the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins.