This brand new title provides a highly illustrated and unambiguous introduction to most common presentations encountered in GP surgeries, in minor injury units and emergency departments. It provides the basic information required to identify and manage these conditions, as well as highlighting the pitfalls and the key diagnoses not to be missed.
Minor Injury and Minor Illness at a Glance:
- Presents the perfect combination of text and image; double page spreads enable quick access to information for readers in a pressurised environment
- Covers a wide range of minor injuries and illnesses in one illustrated, full colour volume
- Identifies key diagnoses not to be missed with red flags
- Contains Short Answer Questions (SAQs) to help test learning and recognition
- Includes a companion website featuring Short Answer Questions (SAQs) and flashcards, available at www.ataglanceseries.com/minorinjury
Minor Injury and Minor Illness at a Glance is the perfect preparation guide or aide memoire for placements in acute or primary care, ideal for medical students, junior doctors, GP trainees and nurse practitioners.
About the Author
Francis Morris, Jim Wardrope is Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
Shammi Ramlakhan is Consultant in Adult and Paediatric Emergency Medicine, Sheffield Children’s Hospital and Sheffield Teaching Hospitals