Key Clinical Topics in Obstetrics & Gynaecology offers an indispensable and practical guide for exam revision and clinical practice. Written and edited by specialists with a wealth of experience, this book provides rapid access to the core topics in obstetrics and gynaecology. Each topic is written in a concise and easy-to-digest format, making this book an essential resource for exam revision and quick reference at the point of care.
- Over 100 topics presented in alpha order, from abnormality of the genital tract, to venous thromboembolism
- Effective exam revision for MRCOG Part 2 candidates
- Succinct coverage of clinical features, diagnosis and patient management
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
About the Author
Emma Crosbie BSc MBChB PhD MRCOG, Clinical Lecturer in Gynaecological Oncology, St Mary s Hospital, Manchester, UK.
Read more about: Emma Crosbie