Gastroenterology and Nutrition 2nd Edition, a volume in Dr. Polin’s Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series, offers expert authority on the toughest neonatal gastroenterologic and nutritional challenges you face in your practice. This medical reference book will help you provide better evidence-based care and improve patient outcomes with research on the latest advances.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with coverage that addresses these topics head on and offers opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by evidence whenever possible.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 6-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
- Stay current in practice with coverage on what the controversies are and where the field is moving in terms of basic intestinal development and nutritional requirements for the neonate.
Read more about: Josef Neu