Examination Emergency Medicine is a detailed fellowship exam guide to assist emergency medicine trainees; it is intended as a guide to supplement material available from ACEM and covers the preferred nature and format of question types that has evolved – for example a shift towards using photos that show clinical problems, rather than equipment or therapies in the VAQ section.
- style consistent with other titles in the ‘Examination” series
- content and layout practical and relevant with sufficient detail to ensure substantial knowledge
- covers general aspects about preparing for the Fellowship Examination, followed by information about the individual written and clinical components.
- example questions and template answers for the written examination
- provides an overview of clinical reasoning and clinical examination technique
- detailed description of neurological examination