Django for Beginners is a project-based introduction to Django, the popular Python-based web framework. Suitable for total beginners who have never built a website before as well as professional programmers looking for a fast-paced guide to modern web development and Django fundamentals.
In the book you’ll learn how to:
- Build 5 websites from scratch, including a Blog and Newspaper website
- Deploy online using security best practices
- Customize the look and feel of your sites
- Write tests and run them for all your code
- Integrate user authentication, email, and custom user models
- Add permissions and authorizations to make your app more secure
- Identify common mistakes and errors so you can build your own websites
If you’re curious about Python-based web development, Django for Beginners is a best-practices guide to writing and deploying your own websites quickly.
Read more about: William S. Vincent