An easy-to-use guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and managemenet of the full range of clinical conditions seen in emergency medicine
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there’s a LANGE book that guarantees success.
This updated edition in the trusted CURRENT series is valuable to anyone practicing in an emergency department or acute-care setting. It emphasizes immediate management of life threatening problems, then covers the evaluation and treatment of specific disorders.
Authoritative, easy-access coverage for Emergency Department clinicians who needs answers NOW
- Priority-based and problem-oriented organization encompasses all aspects of emergency medicine, including common emergencies, trauma, neonatal and pediatric emergencies
- Extensive at-a-glance algorithms facilitate quick management and diagnosis
- Comprehensive tables of drugs commonly used in the ED
- NEW chapters on beside ultrasound, procedural sedation, and pandemic flu
- MORE radiologic images throughout
- ALL chapters updated with the latest developments