Concise Clinical Embryology: an Integrated, Case-Based Approach 1st Edition
Description of Concise Clinical Embryology
Written by the authors of the renowned embryology textbooks The Developing Human and Before We Are Born, Concise Clinical Embryology: An Integrated, Case-Based Approach offers essential, high-yield information and high-quality clinical cases to illustrate key principles of embryology and their relevance to everyday practice. Ideally tailored to the needs of today’s medical students and medical courses, this concise text clearly explains how embryology relates to other medical disciplines and its importance in safe, effective clinical practice. Abundant illustrations throughout help you grasp highly visual concepts quickly and easily.
- Provides easily digestible, clinically oriented coverage of human development, establishing key principles in a week-by-week, stage-by-stage approach, before moving on to fetal organ development by body system.
- Includes clinical cases and follow-up questions in each chapter that help relate key principles to everyday practice, aid in problem-based learning, and offer review for exam preparation.
- Covers the latest advances in embryology, including normal and abnormal embryogenesis, causes of birth defects, and the role of genes in human development.
- Contains superb illustrations from cover to cover, including diagnostic images, full color figures, histology, and more.
- Summarizes molecular biology highlights throughout the text.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access 18 3D animations with expert commentary, plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
There are no reviews yet.