Trusted by anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, and pain management specialists through five outstanding editions, Brown’s Atlas of Regional Anesthesia, 6th Edition, continues to keep you fully informed and up to date in this fast-changing field.
This practical how-to guide demonstrates each technique in an easy-to-follow manner, providing unmatched guidance on administering a wide range of nerve block techniques in all areas of the body. New videos, new illustrations, and new chapters improve your knowledge and expertise, helping you provide optimal, safe regional anesthesia to every patient.
- Covers the full range of key regional anesthesia topics including anatomy, local anesthetic pharmacology, traditional landmark-based and ultrasound-guided blocks, pediatric regional anesthesia, and chronic pain procedures.
- Features step-by-step instruction highlighted by superb artwork, new anatomical drawings, and clinical photographs―now entirely in full color.
- Includes access to a video library that includes numerous new videos covering every block described in the atlas, a new introductory video on daily clinical practice procedures, and enhanced voiceover on all videos.
- Contains an all-new section on obstetric regional anesthesia, plus new coverage of pic block, serratus anterior block, erector spinae block, stellate ganglion block, rectus sheath catheter block, and pediatric pudendal nerve block, with significant updates to pharmacology sections.
- Presents a wide variety of images to help you develop a 3-dimensional concept of anatomy essential to successful regional anesthesia: cross-sectional anatomy, illustrations of gross and surface anatomy, and ultrasound, CT, and MRI scans.