Prepare for success on the neonatology boards and in clinical practice with Avery’s Neonatology Board Review: Certification and Clinical Refresher. This highly practical review tool follows the exam blueprint, is based on the trusted content found in Avery’s Diseases of the Newborn, and has been carefully tailored for effective exam review by renowned neonatologist and educator, Patricia Chess, MD. Concise, relevant information is presented in a way that’s easy to study and remember, giving you an important advantage on this challenging exam, as well as in the daily, fast-changing practice of neonatology
- Equips residents, fellows, and physicians with an efficient, comprehensive system for study, designed specifically to help you perform at your best on the board exam.
- Presents information in a high-yield, outline format highlighted by key points, graphs, tables, images, and algorithms.
- Features over 300 board-style questions and answers online in the eBook version which is included with purchase.
- Features board-style vignettes in every chapter online with full, discursive answers online.
- Written by experts in the field of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, representing a wealth of trusted insight and guidance.
About the Author
Professor; University of Rochester Medical Center; Pediatrics Department; NY, United States.
Read more about: Patricia Chess