Rapidly and accurately identify gynecologic tumors and related lesions with the updated Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology 3rd Edition. Complete with hundreds of stunning photographs and now available with online access, this visually dynamic medical reference book provides you with the know-how you need to perform state-of-the-art gynecologic diagnoses, right at your own microscope.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Quickly and effortlessly find the essential information you need with summary tables, charts, and boxes throughout the text.
- Expedite reference with a consistent approach to every entity discussed, including definitions, clinical features, gross features, microscopic features, and differential diagnoses.
- Avoid diagnostic errors with comprehensive coverage of commonly encountered pitfalls.
- Overcome today’s toughest diagnostic challenges with guidance from internationally recognized experts in gynecologic pathology.
- Stay completely current on the newest disease entities and updated classification schemes, and take advantage of nearly 1,000 brand-new references.
- Ensure diagnostic accuracy and gain absolute visual clarity with the addition of 100 images.
- Remain at the forefront of the most recently developed diagnostic methods, such as immunohistochemical diagnosis for malignant lesions and differential diagnosis of neoplastic and pseudoneoplastic lesions.