Anatomy for Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Description of Anatomy for Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Anatomy for Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology is a handy atlas for medical students and residents learning about radiography and diagnostic procedures in oral and maxillofacial medicine. This brief book starts from basic information about radiographic images and expands into chapters detailing intraoral diagnostic techniques, extraoral diagnostic techniques and oral/maxillofacial abnormalities. Over 80 illustrations demonstrate key concepts in radiography. The reader will gain a good understanding of oral and maxillofacial diagnosis which is required for basic clinical practice in the specialty.
- Basic Aspects of Dental Radiographic Images
- Dental Radiographic Techniques
- Anatomy of Intraoral Techniques
- Anatomy of Extraoral Techniques
- Pathologies and Anatomical Abnormalities
There are no reviews yet.