Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses at a Glance is the perfect companion for study and revision for pre-registration nursing and healthcare students, from the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series.
Combining superb illustrations with accessible and informative text, this book covers all the body systems and key concepts encountered from the start of the pre-registration nursing or healthcare programme, and is ideal for anyone looking for an overview of the human body. Providing a concise, visual overview of anatomy and physiology and the related biological sciences, this book will help students develop practical skills, enabling them to become caring, kind and compassionate nurses.
- Superbly illustrated, with full colour illustrations throughout
- Breaks down complex concepts in an accessible way
- Written specifically for nursing and healthcare students with all the information they need
- Includes access to a companion website with self-assessment questions for each chapter
- Available in a range of digital formats- perfect for ‘on the go’ study and revision
About the Author
Ian Peate is Visiting Professor of Nursing and Director of Studies at the School of Health Studies, Gibraltar
Muralitharan Nair is Visiting Lecturer within the Department of Adult Nursing and Primary Care, School of Health and Social Work, University of Hertfordshire, UK