Office based procedures in surgical fields are rapidly growing allowing for quicker diagnosis and treatment. This new book, A Practical Guide to Office Gynecologic Procedures 2nd Edition provides the step-by-step guide to office-based procedures physicians need to treat women in the ambulatory setting.
Covering the most commonly used office gynecologic procedures, A Practical Guide to Office Gynecologic Procedures 2nd Edition covers indications, proper positioning, anesthesia and equipment needed for over 35 office-based procedures. Chapters also present careful guidance on effective patient management.
Perform gynecologic procedures in a cost-effective ambulatory setting, while improving the outcome for your patients with this easy-to-use clinical reference.
- Written by the faculty, fellows, and residents of the Stanford Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Includes foreword by prestigious Editor, Dr. Jonathan Berek
- Practical, illustrated guide provides the “need-to-know” information on performing common office procedures
- CPT codes are listed to save you time
- Over 250 full color-figures (illustrations, photos) help identify and demonstrate how to perform techniques
- Convenient companion website includes fully searchable text and images providing you access to the content anytime