Get up-close and personal with TEE in the new edition of APractical Approach to Transesophageal Echocardiography,your highly illustrated, ultra-readable guide for the practice of echocardiography edited by Drs. Perrino and Reeves. Updated to reflect current clinical developments, this book is a true asset for any physician, resident, nurse, or other healthcare professional looking to master perioperative transesophageal echocardiography.
Spanning 2- and 3-D imagining, as well as Doppler modalities for assessing ventricular performance and valvular disease, Transesophageal Echocardiographyguides you through the physics, principles, and applications of each technique. Composed by a dream team of internationally esteemed authors, each section ends with 20 self-assessment test questions to reinforce the preceding chapter’s content.
The new edition is designed for maximum retention, featuring not just comprehensive text but extensive color illustrations, figures, and full-motion echocardiographic images. If you’re an anesthesiology or cardiology attending, fellow, or resident, this book will quickly become an indispensible resource.
- Up-to-date practice guidelines by the ASE,SCA, and European Association of Echocardiography.
- Featured chapter on 3D echocardiography
- Portable size for easy use on the go
- New tutorial chapter on mitral repair
- New chapter on evolving role of TEE during coronary revascularization
- Purchase comes with an eBook with full-motion video and extensive color artwork embedded seamlessly into each chapter